What Color to Wear on Thanksgiving?

by - 9:27:00 PM



Hi, lovelies! And Happy Thanksgiving!

It's time to talk about what color to wear on our nails for Thanksgiving! If you are planning to wear nail art, that's awesome and I will love to see, but here are just some ideas on what colors you can wear to your family dinner. We got the first snowflakes here today, so this is getting pretty serious! Lol.  Ok, so based on my last post, you already have an idea of my inspiration for this season, and what colors I've been wearing on my nails this fall. Following that stream, I want to show you some of my favorite nail polishes and shades to rock this week and get ready for the cold season ahead. You may have similar ones in your stash. I will also love to know what color have you been loving this season. These are just some ideas, on the top of my head, don't forget to share yours!



Hablemos de los colores que podemos llevar en nuestras uñas para esta semana de Acción de Gracias. Si piensas llevar nail art, eso esta excelente!! Quiero ver! Aquí hoy recibimos los primeros copitos de nieve, asi que este frio será cosa seria! Ok, si vieron mi post anterior, ya han de tener una idea de mi inspiracion de esta temporada y los colores que he estado utilizando en mis uñas durante este otoño. Siguiendo la misma linea, quiero mostrarles algunos de mis esmlates y tonos favoritos para usar durante esta semana y aclimatando para la temporada fría. Lo más seguro tienes algún color similar en tu colección. Me encantaría saber cuales son los colores que más te gusta a tí utilizar en otoño, y cuales son tus diseños favoritos. Estas son solo unas ideas que pienso se verian bellas en estos días, asi que no olvides compartir las tuyas!



OPI: "Samoan Sand"

OPI: "Turn On The Northern Lights!"


Pure Ice: "Rumors"

Sinful Colors: "Rain Storm"


Adesse: NY "Crimson"



Essie: "Maki me Happy"


OPI: "Suzi & The Arctic Fox"

I hope you gathered some ideas from this post. Wishing you a very blessed week with the ones you love!

Espero que este post les haya dado algunas ideas. Les deseo que pasen una semana bendecida con los seres que aman. 

You May Also Like

0 comments

Advertisement