Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Re-formuleted Nail Polish Review

by - 3:49:00 PM


Hi Beautiful!

Thank you for coming back to my blog, and if you are new, welcome! Will love for you to stay a while! Today I am going to review for you the new formulation of the Sally Hansen Inta-Dri nail polish collection. Influenster sent me two of the shades to try, and I'm going to tell you my thoughts on them. If you are not in Influenster, you can check it out here. It is a great source to look for reviews of products you want to try and also qualifying to review them yourself!

The new re-formulated collection comes in 48 shades. It promises to provide a long-lasting manicure, and for it, they incorporated base and top coat into the formula. I wouldn't wear it without my own base and top coat, but that is just me and my compulsive manicure routine. But if you are in a rush, its good to have the option.

Hola bellezas!

Gracias por pasar por el blog una vez más, y si eres nueva por aquí, bienvenida! Espero que te guste el contenido y te quedes un rato! Hoy tengo la reseña de la nueva formulación de la línea Insta-Dri de Sally Hansen. Influenster me envió dos de los tonos que reformularon, y te voy a compartir mi opinión acerca de ellos. Si aun no estas en Influenster, puedes crear una cuenta aquí. Es una buenísima fuente para encontrar reseñas de productos y hasta cualificar para reseñar tu misma!

La línea re formulada viene en 48 diferentes tonalidades. Promete una manicura más duradera, y para esto incluyeron en la fórmula base y top coat. Ahora, yo siempre uso mi base y top coat favoritos, pero esa soy yo y mi rutina de uñas compulsiva. Pero si en algun momento necesitas una manicura rápida con el ajoro del dia, es bueno saber que tenemos esta opción.



Now, let me tell you about the formula. I can only find one word to describe it. It is AMAZING! They are very rich in color, at least the two I got to try. Just a little bit of nail polish in the brush goes a long way. Trust me, you'll just need a little bit to achieve a perfect coat. And while on the subject of the brush, this one did not disappoint. It is a wide brush that allows covering almost the whole nail in one easy swipe. I know there are people that do not like this type of brushes, but they are my favorite.

The two colors I got in my Influenster VoxBox were "Heather Hustle" and "Petal to the Metal". One creme lilac shade and one metallic. I love that I can compare both finishes in this review.

Déjame hablarte de la fórmula. Solo encuentro una palabra para describirla, INCREÍBLE! Están bien llenos de color, por lo menos los dos tonos que tuve la oportunidad de probar. Con solo un poco de esmalte en la brocha, cubres bastante, si no toda, el area de la uña. Creeme, solo necesitarás un poco para una capa perfecta. Y hablando de la brocha, esta no me decepcionó para nada. Me encantan las brochas un poco anchas para mejor control, y esta es del ancho perfecto, cubre casi toda la uña de una sola pasada. Hay algunas personas a las que no les gusta este tipo de brochas, pero honestamente son mis favoritas. 

Los dos tonos que llegaron en mi VoxBox de Influenster fueron "Heather Hustle" y "Petal to the Metal". On color lila de base cremosa y otro metálico. Me encanta que en esta reseña tendré la oportunidad de comparar ambos.



"Heather Hustle"



This one is a very light lilac shade in a creme base formula. It is very pigmented and you can definitely get away with one coat of polish. As I mentioned before, when dipping the brush into the nail polish bottle it does pick a lot of polish, so you have to be careful not to apply too much product on the nail. What I like to do is clean the excess a few times with the bottleneck and apply a thin coat to the nail without putting a lot of pressure. The color is very delicate and chic, that I think I can add it to my favorite nail polish colors list. 

Este color es un tono lila bien claro en base cremosa. Es bien pigmentado en color, lo que permite que pueda aplicarse en una sola capa. Como mencioné, cuando aplicamos color en la brocha desde la botella, esta recoge bastante producto, asi que hay que estar pendientes de aplicar una capa fina y evitar el exceso. Es bueno aplicarlo con poca presion, para asi solamente tener la cantidad de esmalte suficiente. El color como tal es bien delicado y chic, y acaba de entrar en mi lista de esmaltes favoritos!


"Petal to the Metal"



Yes, the name and the picture spoiled that this is a metallic shade. When I first got it, I immediately thought rose gold, but looking closely into it, the best way I can describe is a silver rose. This is because it is a metallic rose and the base for it is silver micro glitters. Being a metallic finish, I am always picky about this kind of formula, it is packed with sparkles. I was surprised that it applied very smoothly, and not streaky at all. As with the first one, once you dip the brush in the bottle, it does pick up a lot of product and I will recommend cleaning the brush before coating your nail. I did two thin coats of nail polish to get to the desired opacity. And I would also recommend being especially careful at the edges of the nails and around the cuticle because it is a little tricky to get rid of the sparkles on the skin, but that happens with every glitter base polish. 

Si, ya se que el nombre del esmalte y la foto delataron que es un esmalte tipo metálico. Cuando lo saqué de la caja de inmediato pense en oro rosa, pero al verlo bien, es mejor descrito como un tono plata rosado. Esto, por que tiene una base de brillos color plata. Ya que tiene acabado metálico, siempre soy un poco mas exigente con este tipo de esmaltes. Me sorprendió muchísimo que la aplicacioón es bastante fácil y uniforme.  Al tener tanto brillo puede ser un poco difícil limpira alrededor de las cutículas, ya que este brillo tiende a pegarse a la piel, asi que recomiendo aplicarlo con cuidado, aunque no es difícil de limpiar, pero si un poco más trabajoso. Además, esto siempre sucede con esmaltes de este tipo. 



Take a look at the Live Swatch:


Nail Art:

Of course, I had to create a nail art design using both of this nail polishes, and I really loved how it came out. Let me know what you think.

Claro que tení que hacer un disenn utilizando ambos colores! Amé el resultado! Que opinas?





I hope you enjoyed this review. Let me know your toughts and what else would you like me to write about! Until the next one!

Espero que les haya gustado la reseña. Déjenme saber que les parecioó y que otras cosas quisieran ver en el blog. Hasta la próxima!


 



You May Also Like

0 comments

Advertisement