Galaxy Nails using Mirror Powder - Born Pretty Store Mirror Powder Review

by - 5:40:00 PM




Hello Darlings!

By now you may already have seen lot of people trying out holo powders and mirror powders on their nails. Let me tell you something, they are gorgeous! And of curse I had to give them a try as well. Today I will show you this galaxy inspired mani using Born Pretty Store Shining Chameleon Mirror Nail Glitter. It comes in this little container with an applicator, which in one end has a sponge to apply the powder, and in the other a brush to clean up all the mess.


I do not own any gel polishes or an UV lamp (confession: I have my respect for gels, besides I like to change manis to often to compromise!) so I wanted to give this a try using gel-like top coat instead. I got to tell you, I really loved how it turned out. I use a regular black polish (Wet n' Wild - "Black Creme") and topped it with Londontown Gel Genius Top Coat.  You can guess that it gets a little messy, but the end result is so worth it!



Once I began swatching the powder, it reminded me so much of a galaxy, and that is why I called this manicure galaxy nails. I even attempted to add the stars, but the shine of the powder itself is so amazing that you can almost not see the stars. It looks different colors everytime I see my nails, depending on the light and angle, you can see that on the following pictures.





I even tried it over white polish. But my favorite has to be how it looks over black polish. I mean, did you see that purple and turquoise?!






Here is a video of the application, hope you enjoy it!



Have you tried these powders yet? If so, what do you think about them? Let me know! 

Hope you enjoyed this post, see you in the next one! Happy Painting!

You May Also Like

0 comments

Advertisement