Black Friday Blackout Event!

by - 2:57:00 PM



Hey loves!

    Long time no see! I know!! Today this post is not going to be nail related, in fact, I've been thinking about creating another blog to be more open to a variety of topics, including of course nails and nail art, but not limited to it, but that's another post. For now, I just wanted to use this outlet to let you know about the amazing sales going on now for Black Friday Week. Yes! It has become a whole week of sales! Crazy right?

  So, in case you didn't know, aside of my love for nail art, I am an Origami Owl designer. If you don't know what Origami Owl is, we are a company that loves to tell stories of the moments that matters most with our jewelry. It is a special gift created especially for that someone special. That being said, we, of course, have a big sale going on for Black Friday Week, and I'm telling you, you don't want to miss it. If you want to become a VIP and stay up to date with this and future sales, click here.



I will be updating this post to let you know more details once they come out, but for now, here are some important details:


FREE SHIPPING!

Who doesn't love Free Shipping?! I know I do! From today 11/19/18 until Monday 11/26/18 all orders will have Free Standard Shipping. No minimum! To Start your shopping experience click here. 

And remember, you can contact me at any time if you need help! I'll be glad to help you create that special story!






You May Also Like

0 comments

Advertisement