My Favorite Nail Art of 2017

by - 1:38:00 PM



Hello loves and Happy New Year!

It is the first week of 2018 and resolutions are out on the table. One of mine is to give this blog a little more love and connect more with you, so I want to start by resuming my favorite nail art looks of 2017. These may have been blogged about here or just uploaded to my Instagram and Facebook account. Either way, they were my favorites, and I want to take them as inspiration for the new year.

Hola bellezas y Feliz Año Nuevo!

Es la primera semana del 2018 y es la semana que viene llena de resoluciones de año nuevo. Una de mis resoluciones es darle un poco mas de amor a este blog y conectar más con ustedes, así que quiero comenzar resumiendo mis nail art favoritos del 2017. Estos pueden ser looks que mostré aquí en el blog o solamente en mis cuentas de Instagram y Facebook. Fueron mis favoritos del año y quiero tomarlos como inspiración para este nuevo año que comienza.

Tropical Paradise with Glisten & Glow

Be my Valentines - Black and Gold Holo Nails

Matte Flowers over Black

Beauty and the Beast Nail Art

Lovely Yellow Flower Design

Earth Day Nails

Star Wars Nail Art

Love Flowers!

Wonder Woman

Simple Black and Holo Flowers

Eclipse Day!

OPI Iceland Collection Nail Art

My Heart with Puerto Rico

Elegant Purple Roses

Halloween Zombie & Brains Nails

OPI: "That's What Friends Are Thor"

My Birthday Nails!

Classy and Simple Look

Reindeer Nail Art

The Grinch Nails

Instagram's Best Nine
Which ones were your favorites? I also want to know, what would you like to see on this blog this year? Wishing you a 2018 filled with inspiration! See you on the next post!

Cual fué tu diseño favorito? Quiero saber también que te gustaría ver este año en el blog? Déjame tus sugerencias! Les deseo un 2018 lleno de mucha inspiración! Nos vemos en el próximo post!


xoxo,
Shei



You May Also Like

0 comments

Advertisement