Star Wars Nail Art

by - 2:21:00 PM





Hello darlings!

Are you ready for the new movie thats coming this week? With this mani you will be! I wanted to create a simple nail design with my favorite Star Wars characters, so here you have it.




You won't believe how easy it is to achieve this look! Watch it here:



Now a close up for my Stars!



Dark Vader (Index finger)

Used Wet n' Wild: Black Creme, and black and white acrylic paints to create that gray lines



R2D2 (Middle Finger - and my fave!!)

Used: Sally Hansen : White On, Sinful Colors : Endless Blue



Yoda (Ring Finger)

Used: Sinful Colors: Innocent, and dark green acrylic paint.



This weekend is all about a Star Wars movie marathon at my house. Are you doing the same?
Let me know if you're going to see the movie, and which is your favorite character?!



Well I hope you enjoyed this post, thanks for reading! Please leave your comments and suggestions! And share if you liked it.



Happy Painting!

And I think is very proper to say: "May the Force be with You"

You May Also Like

0 comments

Advertisement