Life is a Rainbow!

by - 5:09:00 PM




Hey Darlings!

It's time for another wonderful collaboration with my beautiful nail crew! This month's theme: Rainbows!

Aren't you fascinated when you see a beautiful, colorful rainbow? Isn't it wonderful and one of the most beautiful things on earth? Red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple.. I mean..what isn't there not to love??!!

Besides all the beauty behind the colors of the rainbow, to my believe, I think it also reflects the dimensions and variety of individuals, there is always something for everyone...I hope I'm making a little sense here...I think I got carried away lol...

OK, enough of my little non sense... Lets talk NAILS!

Here are the beautiful manicures me and my friends did, reflecting each and everyone unique personalities and style trough the rainbow theme (see this is what I meant before lol)

Feel free to visit these talented ladies over at their social plataforms (mainly Instagram):




 ♥ Nails By Mae (Yes thats my Instagram lol)

 CloeRubi



And here is a look at my design:






For the rainbow I used acrylic paints (Do I have to say "in all the colors of the rainbow?! lol)



Also in this manicure:


 ♥ Color Club : Harp on It

 ♥ HK Girl by Glisten & Glow

Here is a tutorial:



Let me know what you think about this and if you love rainbows as we do! Don't forget to share!!

Thank You!

xoxo




You May Also Like

0 comments

Advertisement