Jamberry Nails

by - 1:10:00 PM

Hello Darlings!

How is your week so far?

For today's post I have these nails wraps from Jamberry. It is the first time I tried something like this, because I looove doing nail art myself, on my nails, thats my passion! But let me tell you, this is a great alternative for those who don't have that much time (or patience) in their hand, but still wants their nails to look on point. They have so many designs to choose from, as well as solid color wraps, so there is something for everyone.


I was approached by Desiree on Twitter to try this, so if you are interested or want to learn more about the product, you can contact her here.



Have a look at the video I uploaded on You Tube:






What do you think? 

**I was not paid to do this post or give certain information, this is my own opinions and reactions about this product that was sent to me to try, and I provide you with the information so that you can do your own research if you like**

I hope you enjoy this post. Take care!

xoxo

You May Also Like

0 comments

Advertisement