Wet n' Wild Spring 2016 Swatches

by - 12:44:00 PM

  


Hey darlings!

Today I have for you some wonderful swatches. It is the Wet n' Wild Spring 2016 Collection. Ever since I had a look at this collection, I knew right away I needed these colors in my life, so I went on a hunt. I couldn't find it anywhere near me, so I ordered them online on the Wet n' Wild website, and let me tell you, I was amazed by the time they took to get here! (I think it was within a week, so I was pretty happy about that). Enough of my story...let's talk about the collection.

** Please note that this post was not in any way sponsored, neither I was asked to do it, I just liked the colors a lot and wanted to talk about it and show you, so I bought them my self and now we are here** 




Ok, so lets get into it. The collection has four beautiful pastel shades, very easy to apply, with a wide brush that covers most of the nail in one swipe. The shades are:Breeze on By, Lay Out in Lavender, Love Fest, and Kiss my Mints.  They sure scream SPRING!!


Check out the You Tube video I uploaded ;) :


Breeze on By:

This is a light blue shade. Easily apply in two coats. All I can say is, that is goooorgeous!






Lay Out in Lavender:

The purple - ish lavender shade of the collection. Two coats for opacity. Very pretty, almost with a pink tone. With my love for purple, I am totally in love with this one.






Love Fest:

This one represents the light pink in the collection. Two coats, it is almost sheer but it looks very delicate and stunning.






Kiss my Mints:

I think it is safe to say that this one is my favorite of all 4! Ever since I saw the swatches online, I fell in love with it. It is the most opaque of all, so you'll see in the first coat it almost covers completely, although two coats gives the perfect coverage.  Love this shade!!






So, do I think you need this colors? Yes I do! They Nailed it with this collection, and hey they are very affordable too! So if you come across any of this shades, don't miss the chance to grab one, or two or four lol.



Well thats it for this post, let me know if you like it and if you have any suggestions! Don't forget to share, take care!

Happy Painting!!

You May Also Like

0 comments

Advertisement