Halloween Water Decals Stickers - Beauty BigBang Review

by - 8:49:00 PM

Hello! And Happy October!




Halloween Season is finally here so its time to share some Halloween nail ideas. I want to start with something fast and easy. Before jumping into business let me tell you that these water decals that I am about to show you were sent to me by the company Beauty Big Bang, for me to try and tell all of you what I think about them. That being said, I got to be really honest, I struggled a little at the beginning (I am going to share with you a video) but I finally figured out the tricks to them, and I am going to share them with you. Also, they were kind enough to provide a discount code for you, so if you like to try them for yourself, use the code: MAEN10 for some money off. (Note: I will not be making money out of it, but you'll get a discount so that's good!)

Por fin llego el tiempo de Halloween y es hora de compartir ideas de nail art para este. Quiero comenzar con algo fácil y rápido. Primero que nada, quiero dejar claro que estos 'decals' fueron obsequiados por la compañía Beauty BigBang, para que comparta con ustedes mi reacción sobre ellos. Les voy a ser bien honesta, al principio pasé un poco de trabajo para que quedaran como quería (lo verán en el video), pero al final le encontré el truco, y se los voy a compartir. Además ellos crearon un cupón de descuento especial para mis seguidores, asi que si desean probar éste, u otro de los productos en su website, pueden usar el código : MAEN10 para obtener el descuento. (Este no es un código afiliado, no gano nada con el, pero si les da el descuento a ustedes)

The Product Code is : SKU:J4253-1C and you can check it out at the Beauty BigBang website, or by following this link.


My Experience



My initial idea was to use a black base since the decals had a black background, I thought it would cover the edges in case I missed any spaces. This did not work because when I applied them, I noticed the background was actually a bit transparent. I then decided to try them over a purple base color. This time was a little better, but it didn't quite show all the details as I would've liked. I was about to quit on them, but then I decided to try them over a clear nail, only base coat. Success!

Mi idea inicial era usar un esmalte color negro como base, ya que los 'decals' tienen base negra y asi pensaba cubrir cualquier espacio en las esquinas. Esto no me funcionó ya que el fonde del diseño en los stickers es un poco translúcido. Luego decidí usar la base color violeta que ya tenía, pero no quedó de la forma que quería. Estuve a punto de rendirme, pero decidí intentarlo sin ningun color en la uña, solo base coat. Funcionó!

How it Works

Now that I figured out that they work better over a clear base, its time for a manicure! It is important to measure the decal against the nail, to see which one fits best. Once you apply the sticker over the nail, that's where it's going to stay, so this step is important. You'll notice, that when I did mine, I accidentally left a gap on the side of the nail, but manage to work around my error applying a little color. Problem fixed! 

Now that you have the sticker you want and where you are going to apply it, the steps are very easy and straightforward:

Ya que encontré que funciona mejor sobre la uña sin ningún tipo de color de esmalte, es hora para la manicura! Algo bien importante es medir el sticker que queremos utilizar para asegurarnos de que cubra la uña en la que queremos el diseño. (Aqui al colocarlo, dejé un espacio en una de las esquinas por error, pero esto sirvió para darle un giro al diseño.) 

Ahora que ya colocamos el sticker donde lo queremos, estos son los pasos a seguir que funcionaron para mi:

  1. Cut out the decal you are going to use. Cortar el diseño de preferencia.
  2. Remove the plastic cover. Remover el plástico.
  3. Apply it on the nail. Aplicarlo sobre la uña.
  4. Apply water to the back with a paper towel. Humedecer con un poco de agua. 
  5. Remove the backing. Remover el papel.
  6. Clean up around the nails with a brush dipped in acetone. Limpiar los bordes con acetona.
  7. Add a top coat. Aplicar Top Coat.

My Thoughts

Once I got the hang of it, I began to like these decals. I do think that they are a great and easy way to accent any Halloween manicure. It's a great way to add intricate designs to your nail look. And, if you make any mistakes like I did, it is an easy fix. The best thing is that you can learn from my mistakes and now have the inside info on how these work best.

Una vez entendí el truquito, ya les tomé amor a los stickers. Pienso que es una forma súper rápida de tener uñas de Halloweencon diseños detallados sin pasar mucho trabajo. También es bueno saber que si cometemos un error es super fácil de arreglar y a la vez le da un toque único al diseño. Lo bueno de toso es que despues de este post, ustedes pueden aprender de mis errores y obtener un resultado bonito en sus manicuras.  





What do you guys think? Did you like the designs? Would you try something like this? Let me know in the comments and share this with your friends if you liked it! Until next time!

Que les parece? Les gustaron los diseños que trae? Intentarían una manicura asi? Déjenme saber en los comentarios y compartan este post con sus amistades si les gustó. Hasta la próxima!


You May Also Like

0 comments

Advertisement