Get your Nails Ready for Halloween!

by - 7:42:00 PM




Hey loves!

Halloween is just around the corner, and this girl got your back (or your nails lol). Today I am going to show you the Halloween Nail Art I've been working on for the past weeks. Hope I can give you some ideas! Enjoy! You won't believe how easy these designs are, and the final look will complement your costume perfectly!

Halloween Ready Nails - CLICK TO TWEET!

Jack-O-Lantern


Very classic halloween staple, the Jack-O-Lantern! For this mani I used the plastic bag technique using variations of orange nail polishes, and then used black acrylic paints to sketch all my pumpkins.
You won't believe how easy it was!




Graveyard Nail Art


What is more creepy for Halloween that a scene of foggy night at a graveyard?! Ohh you wouldn't caught me there for nothing! For this manicure I started with a gradient using white and purple nail polishes. After that, I used black acrylic paint (once again! I sense a pattern here lol) and draw thumb stones shapes, crosses and branches. Finishing with a matte top coat to add that cold feeling, but it can be wear with a glossy top as well.



Spider Web


What is more easy and screams halloween more than a spider on its spider web?! I don't know what (And btw I am creep out by spiders, but think these are too cute!) Classy and simple design, over a white base nail polish, funky looking spider and very thin realistic looking spider's web. Add a few black stones to complete the look, and ready for the night!






Black Cats






Well, not everything has to be creepy, right? You can add a touch of glam to your manicure. For this design I went with a nude shade as my base and on top I added some black cat shapes and a few black stones to glam it up.





Glitter Skull



Staying in that glam line, this design features a glitter half skull and silver glitter nail, combining everything with black nail polish. Very easy, yet it delivers that halloween feel we are looking for in this holiday. 




Frankenstein & Bride


This design was a collaboration with my friend Ivy (simple_short_nails). She created Frankenstein monster, and I did the bride. So even in nails, there are couples lol. Just go with the theme color, green and/or purple, and do those stitches and even a face, and you are ready to go!





I hope you enjoyed this simple and fun designs for halloween. If you are planning of giving any of them a try, let me know and share your pictures! Would love to see! What are you doing for Halloween? What are you going to wear on your nails? If you liked this, share this post with your friends ;)


Have fun! See you on a next post! :)



You May Also Like

0 comments

Advertisement