Christmas Reindeer Silhouette Nail Art

by - 1:05:00 PM


Her darlings!

So, how can Santa accomplish his duty of delivering presents without his loyal reindeers?! Well, he can't! Thats why we need to feature this helpful friends in some nail art today!





So everybody is in love with Rudolph - "The Red Nose Reindeer", well me too.. he is cute! But so as Dasher, Prancer, Dancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid and Blitzen, and they deserve some love too! After all, it is all about team work. So here you have it, a reindeer silhouette manicure that can be any of the reindeers you want (Ok even Rudolph! just add a red rhinestone instead of a clear one :) ) 




I decided to do this design as a silhouette because it is so much easier than actually drawing a face, and I've been seeing this shapes wall art everywhere. I wanted the face to stand out, so I gave it a water color effect background (inspired by my friend's Adelis water color designs) and drawing the shape over it with black acrylic paint. Click here to see how I did it:







For this manicure I used:

China Glaze : "To Yatch to Handle" (Classic!)

Orly : "Mirror Ball" 

♥ Top Coat : Glisten & Glow's HK Girl



Look at those shimmers from the Mirror Ball!!


I hope you liked this design! Let me know what you think! If you did don't forget to share it with your friends! Thanks for stopping by :)

Happy Painting! 

xoxo

You May Also Like

0 comments

Advertisement