Thanksgiving Nails!

by - 12:28:00 PM

Hey darlings!


So it is a day before thanksgiving and theres so many things to be thankful for. Lets begging by the fact that we can read this right now, meaning we are alive, and thats one of the many reasons to celebrate. For my look for thanksgiving (nail look lol) I wanted a burgundy kind of brownish color to the nails with a touch of sparkle, but not too bright.  I wanted it to stay simple, but at the same time kind of holiday-ish. After all, this year the holidays has began earlier, in fact, I already have my christmas tree up! Ok, for the nails now...


I used as a base color, Wet n' Wild "Haze of Love". The glitter polish I used is China Glaze "Boundary of Memory" which is also on the chevrons, along with "Wanna Gogh Dance?" by Finger Paints. For the chevron pattern I used small chevron vinyls from Vinyl Quickies.


I think they are kind of cozy looking...What do you think?


Here is the link for the You Tube Tutorial ;)







Happy Painting darlings!!




You May Also Like

0 comments

Advertisement