Chic Black & White Nails with Gold

by - 9:02:00 PM





Hey!

I don't know about you, but sometimes I have the necessity (yes! I said necessity) to paint my nails but don't know exactly what to do, so whenever my mind goes blank about what to do on my nails, black and white designs comes to the rescue. It never fails! 




A black and white manicure is always chic and beautiful, and adds to any outfit. Well at least that is how I think. 





For this mani, I like to keep it simple and let the colors stand out. I decided to go with dots flowers going diagonally on my index finger and some gold texture polish on the middle finger, for the shine!




Nail Polishes I used:

  • Wet n' Wild : Black Creme
  • Sinflul Colors : Snow Me White
  • L'oreal : The Statement Piece
  • Top Coat: Glisten & Glow - HK Girl

Let me know what you think! I liked this mani so much, I made them my birthday nails!! 





You May Also Like

0 comments

Advertisement