Breast Cancer Awareness: Pink Nail with Gold Heart Art

by - 6:48:00 PM


October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, and in that matter there is a lot of pink all around, raising awareness for the cause. Of course nails are not the exception, in fact you'll see a lot of pink manicures all over the internet. Since last year I joined my friend Adelis who for many years has made every single one of her October manicures pink. This year I will try to at least create one pink manicure weekly, so stay tuned for all the pink thats coming!!


We are using the hashtag: #PINKFOROCTOBER in all our pink manis if you like to watched them! And join in if you wish!



For my first design I decided to go simple and chic (Well at least I think it is ;)) and whats more simple and beautiful that dots!!



Of course I had to give the look a bit more sparkle so added a gold heart that finish the design <3
All the tools I used (well it was just one) was a dotting tool for more control


Watch here how you can easily recreate this design:





You May Also Like

0 comments

Advertisement