October Ipsy Glam Bag - Nail Polish Review!

by - 8:19:00 PM






Hello!

I know I know, this is a nail art blog, what am I doing reviewing my Ipsy Glam Bag ?!
But theres a very good reason!! This monthly I finally got nail polish!! And that my friends is what I am going to review for you! 

Obviously I got more than nail polish, so I am going to show you the thing I got and then go directly to the swatch and review of the nail polish.



What I got on my Ipsy Glam Bag:

♥ AURORA Gel Effect Nail Polish in Inky Dinky

♥  theBalm Cosmetics Meet Matt(e) Hughes Long-Lasting Liquid Lipstick

♥  Beauty Without Cruelty Fragrance Free Hand and Body Lotion

♥  pur~lisse BB Tinted Moist Cream SPF30

♥  Nourish Organic Pure Hydrating Argan Face Serum


If you'll like to get a subscription for the glam bag, you can do so by following this link

This month's bag was so chic and glamorous! Well doesn't gold and black looks elegant? I think they do! Its gorgeous! 


And look at the shade of that blue polish! I got AURORA polish in "Inky Dinky"
Its application was really smooth, and get ready for this: you can get away with one coat!! Yes! Its is so opaque that you can easily apply just one coat and make it look that you put a lot of effort into it. How great is that?!


It looks so perfect for a night out, and even wears great just plain on the nails! (I can't believe Im saying that!)


It is so deep, but still you notice is a blue shade, not black polish. And the gel effect just add a little shine to its final look. 

But you know me, I had to try and add some nail art to it.


Bottom line: I loved it!

I filmed the other items I got on the bag, so you can check it out on the link bellow:

My favorites, besides the nail polish was the lipstick (always loved a great lipstick!) and the lotion, it feels great! Take a look:





You May Also Like

0 comments

Advertisement