Mood Changing Nail Polish?!

by - 6:29:00 PM



Hey loves!

Recently, I was on a normal trip to Walmart when I stumbled across this gem. Color Club, you nailed this one! Well, it actually doesn't exactly change with your mood (I wish! lol so people know when I'm mad, happy or sad - or not) but it does with temperature. So I picked up the shade "Easy Breezy" because it showed two of my favorite nail polish colors in the bottle - a beautiful periwinkle blue and a lovely lavender purple. Let me start by saying that the colors are EXACTLY like the bottle, exactly! My expectations weren't that high, but it definitely blew my mind. Oh, and by extent, it blew my hubby's mind as well, yes, because I was driving him crazy showing him my hands "look I'm cold!", "Oh ok, it ok now, back to normal" lol. All over the weekend!


                                    

So, I guess you want to see some pictures. I got you! Let me show you!





As it reaches colder temperatures it turns purple, while at warmer temperatures it shows a light blue.




The formula is great, it covers very nicely in two easy coats. My favorite thing about it is when it starts to transition from one color to another, creating a beautiful gradient. Take a look at this video:


I really hope you enjoyed this post. If you did, share the love with your friends, and let me know your thoughts about it! Talk to you real soon!





You May Also Like

0 comments

Advertisement