Bettina Cosmetics Galaxy Collection - Swatches & Review

by - 12:36:00 PM





Bettina Cosmetics is a brand from Puerto Rico with a wide variety of nail polish selection as well as makeup products. Being the first brand of nail polish I've ever tried, it holds a special place in my heart. The variety of selection and its affordable price makes it a must-have in every girl's collection.  You can find them at most stores in Puerto Rico, and recently they expanded to sell in many stores in the United States. But if you are like me, and don't live near any store that carries them, don't fear, you can always visit their website and order from there, trust me, you will not regret it!

Today, I have the great pleasure of showing you six of the polishes from their Galaxy Collection. The other three are glitter toppers, but today we are going to focus on the solid colors from the collection. Prepare yourselves, because this is a collection out of this world! Every single polish in it has a hint of sparkle that transports you to another dimension. Let me show you. But first here is a video that shows in detail the application of each of the, as well as the final result.


Are you back from your space travels? Ok. Here are the details of each color:

"Black Hole"


This is a black nail polish with silver micro glitters all over it. Once you start applying, you'll get equal amounts of black and silver, but in a smooth surface, that gives the illusion of outer space. This one can easily be worn with one single coat, but here you see two coats to satisfy my need for perfection.



"Comet"



What to say about this polish? I love it! In two coats it achieves a level of perfection and glamor that is amazing. It is a nude shade, kind of like sand, with pearled sparkles in it. The formula in this one is not as smooth as the others, nevertheless, it is not hard to work with (see the video above). The end result, delicate stylish nails.





"Galaxy"




Everything you need to create a galaxy manicure. Beautiful royal blue nail polish with silver micro glitters. It applies beautifully in two coats. It is stunning by itself and so perfect for nail art. 




"Cosmos"



Of all, I believe this one looks the most metallic. Every single stroke is full of sparkle. Not only does the silver in it sparkles, the pink shines by its own as well. With Valentines Day approaching, I think this makes a perfect election for a manicure. It requires two coats to avoid streakiness, but after that, you are good to go.



"Milky Way"



                                      
Beautiful double silver metallic, gorgeous in two coats. Double silver? Yes! I can not find another way to describe it. It is not only a silver nail polish, but it has silver micro glitters in it making it stand out in uniqueness. Application was super easy,, not streaky at all. End result: gorgeous metallic nails ready to set trends! 



"Supernova"



Let's take a second to appreciate this. It is a beautiful, gorgeous, stunning rose gold nail polish (can you tell I'm obsessed with rose gold? lol). It has hints of silver and copper glitters in it, making it shine to another level.  Are you in love? Because I am!





Now let me tell you my overall feelings about this collection. I think it has a color for everyone. They are all super easy to apply, considering they are all full in glitters and sparkles, they have a very smooth formula and are very easy to work with. I think they are perfect for nail art, accent nails and even some to wear by themselves. I will be using them in my manis on a regular basis.
If you want to learn more about their brand and where to shop, go visit www.bettinacosmetics.com


*Note: These polishes were sent to me as a compliment and I was not asked to write or post anything about them. Everything that you see here reflects my full honest opinions and I wanted to share them with you.*

If you liked this post or find it helpful or inspiring, please share it your friends, and if you have any comments or questions feel free to ask, I will love hearing from you!

Until next time, happy painting!!

You May Also Like

0 comments

Advertisement