Love the Rainbow Nail Art

by - 3:27:00 PM



Hello darlings!

I know I haven't been around here lately but Im working my way to more blog posts so hopefully there will be more soon! For now I want to share this rainbow manicure I just did, as St. Patricks Day is near, and well any excuse is a good one to paint a rainbow! Who doesn't love rainbows?!


Here is what I used:

♥Base Coat: American Classics - Yellow Stopper

♥ White Polish: Wet n' Wild - French White Creme

♥ Hearts : Acrylic Paints in Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue and Purple

♥ Top Coat ; Glisten & Glow's HK Girl

♥ Nail Art Brush from Winstonia Store

♥ Dotting Tool- I bought from ebay.com 

** Note this post is not at all sponsored, I just included the links in case you like to check out the things I used but you can certainly use your own variations ;) **


If you like to see a video tutorial, please click the ling bellow:




I hope you have a magical week! 

xoxo 


See you in another post! Don't forget to share the love! and Happy Painting! 


You May Also Like

0 comments

Advertisement