Valentine's Day Nail Art Ideas

by - 8:20:00 PM




Hey darlings!

Valentine's day is just around the corner. You have your outfit ready, makeup, even baked some delicious goodies, but what about the nails? It is obviously a very important part of our look! Here I cwill show you the nail art that I have been doing this past days and that can be a good complement to your outfit (or maybe the other way around! lol) I hope you like it!

*The picture on the top features a gorgeous pink by Orly called "Risky Behavior". You can never go wrong with a pink mani!

What about where you find love is in a cup of coffee? I got you covered!


Here is a tutorial for this look! :





Because love knows no language, here I tried to represent the Chinese symbol for love! 



A subtle and lovely pink is always a safe way to go, no matter the season or holiday! Here you can see one of my all time favorites: Bettina's "Cotton Candy"


And you can never go wrong with Holo! Perfct for ANY occasion. What about L'oreal "Masked Affair" to add a sparkly look to any outfit!


Watch here how I draw the heart on the nail  ♥






And remember...


xoxo  ♥





You May Also Like

2 comments

Advertisement